Monday, April 19, 2010

Little Boxes made of Ticky Tacky

My Room is full of boxes. Absolutely full of Boxes. Seriously there is a stack of boxes in the closet, under the bed, next to the bed, and on top of the bed there are ALL of my clean clothes. I live in a disaster zone.

So I was watching a SNL Clip on Hulu and there was OF COURSE a commercial in front if it. The commercial's slogan was "what if," and it had all these woman talking about "What If" they bought a plane ticket to some awesome place or moved to this cool place or blah blah blah. I was interested by all the life choices these ladies were making due to my plethora of life choices as well, so I started wondering what the hell this commercial could be for until the "What If" started to become cervical cancer.... and what if they couldn't have babies and all this sad stuff, turns out it was a PSA for HPV. So I got all drawn in by their slogan and then bitch smacked by it, thank you PSA, you were very effective but I got my Gardasil Shot 3 years ago......so... Thanks anyways? P.S. They have HPS shots for men now, so EVERYONE GO GET THEM. I feel like it should be mandatory in the new healthcare bill, that and free condoms to everyone. I have tone of stuff to do and pack so I am going to go sit in Barnes and Noble and read free book instead, good life plan right?

2 weeks and 5 days until I move out of my Apt.
One Month and 2 days until graduation.
One Month and 3 days until I Leave for Ohio
No Pressure....

No comments:

Post a Comment