Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Falling Action

So my College experience is almost done. CRAZY! I just got here right? I don't even remember all the stuff I did here! Lets see what I can remember.
Freshman Year
Lived in Brandt room 800 and something with Morgan. (Never stayed there)
Mostly lived with Phil and Paul, we never left the apt and ate terrible food.
Read TONS of Comic Books
Worked on Medea, Smokey Joe's Cafe, Most Massive Women Wins, and SPF
Learned that life wasn't always fair

Sophomore Year
Worked on Dracula as an ASM
Moved in with Beth in Studio 54, we fought sometimes but are PERFECT for each other.
Hung out with Seniors that lived in my building.
Hung out with Marley and Trevor and Erika more.
Took Music Theory
Did Some Shafer shows, Pounding Nails... (My fave to date)
Went to SETC and started working at Weathervane.
Alot of stupid Crazy Drama

Junior Year
Still Lived with Beth and Became closer with her, seriously going to miss her
Went to more parties
PSM for Chicago
Worked on the S.A.L.T Board
Went to SETC
Worked on Buried Child
Went Back to Weathervane for Round 2

Senior Year
Came into my own more
Worked on Servant of Two Masters, and Shining City
Took awesome classes
Hung out with Trev, Marley and Austin to wonderful excess!
Worked on The Who's Tommy
Had more fun in my personal life
Worked on S.A.L.T. Board and some Shafer shows
Going back for Round 3 at Weathervane.

I think I accomplished some things. I hope I did. I had a fun time and made amazing friends and have some terrific stories. All in all I think I will consider earning my BFA a life success, personally and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment