Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All my ducks in a row and none in the pond.

So last night I officially planned my move out of Richmond. The last day of classes is May 3rd, then I will take all of that week to pack up the parts of my apartment I am not taking to Ohio. Saturday the 8th my whole fam is coming to move me out of my apartment, everything, I will be officially homeless. Strange. After I got off the phone with my mother I had to go run for awhile just to not think, it was great. I usually am not that great at change but I have been feeling uncomfortable in my own skin for awhile so maybe this move will be helpful. So I have already made a list of my family's birthdays and such, now I need to start getting the ball rolling on other things.

To Do:
Start Packing and sorting through what I want to take to Ohio
Open a Bank Account in Ohio since they don't have Wachovia
Cleaning my apartment
Start Saying goodbye to people, Such as people who I always wanted to get coffee with.
Fix my Servant of Two Masters Book
Make Books fore the Summer
Email my ASM
Overall buck up and keep it together.

Officially as of now my plan is to come back from Ohio with some savings and look for cheap apartment in D.C. and get a real people job (unless I get an offer from my May 10th cattle call, which I hope I do) But I think I will need a SM job and a real people job. Well, time to get started on my escape from RVA. I really do love this city and with miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment