Sunday, June 20, 2010

Be OK

So I am just gonna ramble for awhile and see if this help me at all. I have tried so hard to just function on a basic level that I haven't had time to mourn the loss of someone who was important in my life, and has been, even if he didn't know it, for years. He inspired me in more ways than I even knew myself. This wonderful caring man gave me my first professional job and we Staggered though a ROUGH summer season together. Everything I say just seem cheap and useless, the only thing I know how to do right now is work. I am so glad that I am here with a group of people who are so wonderful, truly these people are a family now more than ever. Every day we just struggle to truck on and help each other in these new roles we have been given and I am in awe of how amazing a group of people have been amassed in the middle of Ohio with the goal of doing amazing theatre. I have met even more people in the past week and every one of them has been all heart. I know that we will make it through this season together and will put on work that He would be proud of. Know that we miss you and your heart, mind, and humor every day.

This whole experience has put me on a path the look at my life and my faith. I find myself taking time out of the day to talk to more people, and listen to more people. I want to call all of my friend and family and tell them that I love and appreciate them. Everyone should know how important they are to you.

I Love and adore you and wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment