Monday, July 5, 2010

Missing Old Virginnny

I have reached the hump in the Summer season, show 3 is up and show 4 is in rehearsal (which I am wonderfully not involved in). Now is about the time I actually get a minute of two to myself and get to restore my reserves. I am sitting in a coffee shop catching up on emails and reading script as well as looking for apartments in D.C. I got the chance to talk to distant friends today and remember how much I love them. I have spent the last two days with brand new friends and realize how much I love people, I love their stories, their histories and their humor, and how friends far from home can become a family. I have found that I am singing to myself more these days, crazier than normal, I keep singing this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9akkn2hrgs

Times are changing and I find myself wearing a bracelet that Phil Vollmer's mother Alinda gave me for my High School graduation that is blue freshwater pearls and silver, the clasp has a spiral that has the words "Follow your heart." I am becoming a little more adult and a little more sentimental everyday, I am learning that you have to take life as it comes and not everything that looks like a bad/sad thing really is, maybe it is just your path. I think I am going to go hiking in the Arboretum tomorrow, This place is beautiful.

http://www.dawesarb.org/

I turn 22 this month and actually feel like an adult now, weird.
Love Love Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment