Monday, March 29, 2010

Listing...

So I am amazing a making lists, and I need a break from cover letters so I am gonna list the things I am getting my BFA in.
Stage Management BFA "I am getting my major in...."
Moving Furniture really quietly, and sometimes to music.
Finding things in the dark.
Making hard life decisions that others don't want to make
Making sure everyone shows up to their jobs
Understand everyone's job but no being able to do it
Mothering
Cleaning
Getting to the point
Running a Meeting
Scheduling life
Problem Solving
First Aid
Dancing Backstage
Diffusing Situations with Humor
Writing in shorthand
Taking care of it (like the Mafia does)
Traveling in packs
Making you WANT to do your job for the good of everyone
Taking a note with "Thank you"
Taking responsibility
Being the Safe Port in a Storm
Making lists

Now Back to my normal programming..... Paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment