Thursday, March 25, 2010

That time of life.

So it is that time again, the time when I wake up in the morning covered in new bruises from the show I am doing and try to figure out how I got them. Seriously I look like I ran into a a obstacle course drunk and failed miserably at it. Earlier tonight actually, I managed to jam my finger between the mirrored wardrobe and the metal gurney and had to take a moment, I now have a bruised and swollen finger. During this time I am always reminded of what my mother used to tell me when I was a little girl, "You know Kelsey when you get older you need to stop getting so many bruises. Boys don't like girls with Bruises," This is my second favorite quote from my mother, right after "Well eat one for the other side of your butt or you will be uneven" mothers.... Well I have always been the lady to get bruised up so I guess I need someone else who can laugh with me at my crazy bruises. I have never been "lady like," when it comes to my job, and starting this late would be so counter productive. I am the person you want to be able to rely on, you don't need to worry about it because I am gonng take care of it. I was saying earlier today that since my job is to be organized and in control that I make my personal life a little crazy just to even it out, but I realize that I organize my own chaos just by habit. I wish I could actually get away from my job. The show is going swimmingly though, I am going to be excited to everyone to see it, everyone is working so hard to make it amazing.
Weekly Goals-
Survive Tech without giggling to death (We have gotten a little punchy lately)
Eat Real food

No comments:

Post a Comment